Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sunday with the Family. . . . . . (3366)

Today was a great day! Seems like every family gathering is a little more precious to me as I consider my parents leaving on their mission and the Howarths moving to Chicago sometime this summer. I am such a blessed a person! I love my family so much. Take a look at the link below to see why.....

8 ___Post a Comment Here! (I love comments!!!):

Anonymous said...

Aim,
It's saying that this video is no longer available. I'll check in a minute to see if it works. Krissy

the New Mom said...

Hey Krissy! I guess it takes a few minutes! It should be up soon! Love you lots! xoxoxAMy

Anonymous said...

I will need to put a kleenex box next to my computer now..thanks amy, Time goes by so fast! What memories you're saving for us! Have a great day! Krissy

Anonymous said...

So Amio, I was just watching your various blog/youtube endeavors. You have to be the best Aunt any kid could have. You bring a smile to my face every time I read you blog. They are lucky kids!

I HAVE TO GET A BUBBLE GADGET!!! ! Where do I get one? HELP! XO Slick

the New Mom said...

Slick.......
I hope that you are doing well! OK....the bubble blowers.....my sister in law told me they are selling them at Costco. Mine, I was told, came from Target (toy section). I love it! It has brought lots of happiness!

Have the best week ever! Love ya lots! ----Aimo

Holly said...

Amy, oh my gosh. I love the video. Bubbles really do make people happy you are right.Now all my kids talk about is they want a bubble machine. I love that you take it everywhere with you. It is kind of like the Stew Leonards bags that people take with them and take pictures of themselves holding the bags in places all over the world. I saw the bubble machine at costco the other day, not expensive for all the happiness you get out of them. I will have to pick one up before they are gone.

Anonymous said...

I love Bubbles! They were all having so much fun too!!! We are blessed to have you in our lives. You ARE the greatest Aunt. Love you. Kels

Anonymous said...

bubbles,bubbles,bubbles! I love them. They truly do create happiness just looking at them, I can't imagine being in the middle of them and just feelin' the love! Thanks for sharing your outlook and your life with all of us. This blog is the best! We are all so lucky to have you in our lives.
Farley