Tuesday, March 06, 2007

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYBODY AT T-MOBILE?????

ou can imagine my dismay when I received this bill in the mail! Just more steam for my "I don't like to talk on the phone" campaign! This bill is for one month. (For the record....I changed my plan....which I thought I had done last month!!!) Apparently T-mobile doesn't care why you went over your minutes.......only that you can sell some of your prized possessions to pay them for your "error". If you have any thoughts on the best cell phone service......please let me know! I am in the mood for change!

23 ___Post a Comment Here! (I love comments!!!):

Anonymous said...

Holy crap....for someone who doesn't like to talk on the phone, that is a huge bill! That is way more than my car payment and almost as much as my mortgage! YIKES! If you need to take up collections, I am willing to toss some into the kitty. I am sure you wasted a few of those minutes with me!

Anonymous said...

Amy
I would die and have to turn my phone in if I ever received any bill in that amount. But you're RICH and I'm not! Good Luck with that Aim. I'm pretty sure that I didn't contribute any of those minutes because I'm too afraid to call you because of your not liken the phone thing so much. I

will only call you if it's an agenda call. You can thank me later. BTW- Is there any way you could dod your "boys night out with Auntie Amy" on Friday instead of Sat.?

the New Mom said...

Hey Anonymous! I think it's Krissy......or Kelsea.....

First of all......I am rich in blessing, that much is true! When I saw that amount....I cried! that's two car payments, thats a week trip to hawaii, it's seven-hundred items at the dollar store....it's two video ipods and a gift card for 200 itunes, it's new doors for all of the rooms in my house, it's half of the new couch I want, it as much as a high capacity-front loading washing machine I've had my eye one, it's twice as much as 99% of the worlds population makes in one year! SO SAD! I called T-mobile....they took $140 off. Apparently they don't know how I talk about things when I believe I was bamboozeled! There will be letters written!

Seconly.....I can't change "BNO@A) (Boys night out at Amy's) for Friday night! So sorry! But your boys (if this is Kels) or boy (if this is Krissy) can take a rain check for next time. Although.....this is going to be a wild one!

C) I changed my plan.....so now I have 5,000 minutes! So you can call me. Word to the wise......calling between 7am and 6pm will get you "down to business Amy"...unless of course you need me.

(PS....there is no spell check on the comment section of my blog. Sorry if there are lots of errors!)

Anonymous said...

I am so sick for you. 5000 minutes? what in the world? I love to talk on the phone and I would never, ever come close to that. Course I don't have boyfiends either. They take up too many minutes! Sat. night will be just fine, it's my night with just my boy, but I do'nt want him to miss out on the fun, and I ca'nt wait to see the blog! Love, Krissy

Anonymous said...

Holy *&@#!!!!! Your plan is the big ugly! I talk for hours on end on the damn phone and don't pay a dime. Cingular all the way!

Anonymous said...

Holy smoke! I do know of a teenager who's texting charges for last month were $1000.00. No kidding (not my child btw).

Saturday BOYS NIGHT OUT is great. I may only send thing 1 and thing 2 and keep 3&4 home to make things run smoother for you. Let me know when you want to start things off and if I can supply any treats or bubble solution. BEST AUNT EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...after all these years at T-mobile and to be treated like that! Disappointing! We use T-Mobile for our corporate plan, but we may have to re-think that after seeing your bill!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there hutch girl!! We certainly don't want to increase your HIDEOUS phone bill, (you just have so many friends!!) but Brooke and I need to get a hold of you and your email & phone have changed. Please call and leave your phone number or email us, OK? Becky R

Janie said...

Wow Amy I think you just saved me from the same fate. I never ever go over so I never ever look to see if I am over in minutes. BUT because of your blog I thought I would check the "minuter" and sure enough I am over by 106 minutes. I am thinking this has to be wrong. I have 1000 min. in my plan and 100 bonus minutes and to top it off no friends to speak of so how did this happen to me. I am turning off my phone until the next cycle. In the mean time I wonder if something is wrong with TMOBILE I can't believe this.

Janie said...

I am talking to a Tmobile guy right now. He is back dating my plan and offering me TMOBLE To Tmoblie minutes which are free so that took off a lot of minutes because I do a lot of talking to Nan. So it saved me for this month. But while I was talking to him he said I went over last month too. I did not know this. I never look at my bill it is automatically withdrawn from my checking account each month and I never even think to look. I think I know the culprit to my Tmobile mess and it is Hannah. I think she has been calling little friends and I think making calls in general and not hanging up. Thanks Amy for this Blog. You saved me over $100.00 this month.

Janie said...

Oh one more thing, I told the Tmobile guy about your blog and how it saved me. I said thanks to blogs we will all be getting a new cell provider. He said don't do that, and he gave me 150 bonus minutes for this month. This is what happens when I casually log on to your site for a quick second before I fall asleep at night. Now it is 12:30 and I am all wound up becauseI have gone over my minutes last month and this month and can't figure it out and the Tmobile guy wouldn't stop talking. He had all kinds of things he wanted to talk about at midnight. Thanks Amy for your PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Anonymous said...

I tell you what
aim, I think that you should just throw this one to the universe also, you may end up being the next verizon
"are you there" guy- now that would be bigger than even the bubble gig! The BOOK says that you should add on an extra zero to every bill you recive and then pretend that it was a check that you recieved instead of a bill then you say "I recieved $xxxx, Thank you to the universe. Now that's a whole lotta cookies you are talkin about or i-pods or trips to hawaii!
Farley

Anonymous said...

That is seriously your bill? SERIOUSLY.
Damn.
Cingular has rollover minutes, but you'll need them, because with the switching back to AT&T, your calls will drop. No matter what those billboards may say. Talk about an on-again-off-again relationship...

the New Mom said...

Becky......HELLO MY LOVE! SO happy to see your name on my blog! I miss you! I got in touch with Brooke and am so excited about the event at the Ritz in May! It will be so much fun!!!! People always tell me...."Amy....I’d want you on my wagon".... well....let me tell you this Beck.....Brooke will love having me on her wagon (OK....so the Ritz Carlton over looking the Pacific Ocean isn't exactly a wagon...) Can't wait! I don't have your email address anywhere.....I'll call you soon! Course....not on my da%$ t-mobile cell phone.....piece a hud! Love you Beck!

the New Mom said...

BFF (aka Farley)....ever since I heard that BFF and DFF were reading "the promise" (aka "The Secret".....I always call it the wrong thing)......I just had to buy the book! Baby.....the Universe is working it for me! Today was an amazing day! Hey....how many checks have you gotten this week????? Just curious? Love you doll! ----Aim

PS...how's the "Dougie Doo II"

Anonymous said...

OK seriously-let's put it into dollars and cents that we can all understand and feel the pain...your bill amounts to 202 boxes of girl scout cookies. Now that's a real pisser! Hey speaking of which, does anyone know when the cookies go on sale? As a former addict, I need my yearly fix and since I am pregnant-I am pretty confident that I can outdo last years purchase of 30 boxes. Here's to me, my annual spring weight gain and those damn girl scouts. (bunch of capitalistic, bobby sock and beret wearing, pre-pubescent, communists!-I know,I used to be one!)

LumpLloyd said...

I'm just leaving a comment because you said you love them. Oh...that's it. That's the actual comment. I could try to stretch it out, but why, really? That would just be patronizing, and I respect you FAR too much to patronize you.

It's your ol' friend Rich, Amo. Cracking up at the video!! Thanks for the laugh!

the New Mom said...

Rich, Rich, Rich......miss your guts! Hope you are doing well and that life is super-duper! How are things in the AZ? Call me next time you are in the big city! ----Amy

Anonymous said...

AMY....I AM LAUGHING MY GUTS OUT RIGHT NOW!!! Not at your misfortune with your cell phone provider....I think that they are all of the devil. They are like drug...first they got us hooked, now we can't walk out the door to go get the mail without it! Remember when were were kids and we used to make cross-country trips without a cell phone....and we lived to tell about it!?!?! On my way to church on Sunday I saw a 4th grader walking to church and talking on a cell phone.... Of course....this rant is coming from the person who carries TWO cell phones on her person AT ALL TIMES!!! I think that's the only reason my husband married me....because he is the same way...I tell you...Verizon Wireless loves us!

Anyway...I love that your blog has taken on a new life with the video clips...now we know the soundtrack to Amy's life. The clips are HILARIOUS!! I love them! Keep em coming!

BTW...Tammy...The little girl scouts came by my house last week....and they left with a $100 of my $$...they gave me one of those "we live across the street from you...you have to buy from us" looks. I'd be happy to donate my newly purchased cookies to a worthy cause.

Amy I love you...I never see you, but I check out the blog often. Thanks for making us smile!
SuzyQ

Anonymous said...

Aimo...that's crazy talk...I'm definitely a fan of sending that to T-Mobile...what a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Amy

You need to check out this on YouTube.....The Evolution of Dance

I know it will make you laugh.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

I'm actually just leaving this comment to break your record for # of comments made by a blog posting on your site. I am so proud of you for all your postings!!! You are spanning the US of A. I'm glad to hear you've had a good week. And, WORD--to the Evolution of Dance. We love it here at our house and have watched it numerous times. Happy Blogging Aimo. Love, Kels

PS --Tam. Thin mints or Samoas? It's actually good if you alternate flavors, just as long as you keep 'em comin. Also, why cookies and milk? Try Diet Coke--don't judge.

the New Mom said...

Hey Anonymous......who are you? You're not the person responsible for all those minutes are you? If yes.....you were worth at least $700.....in fact.....feel free to call me again and we can try to break the 5,000 minutes included in my new plan!