Friday, March 09, 2007

Happy Birthday to the GREATEST MOM IN THE WORLD!

Today is my sweet mothers birthday! Holly, Kelsea and I took mom to brunch at the Little America to kick off her special day! It was so fun! Happy Birthday Mom! You are the GREATEST! I love you! Boo was there too! And look......he has new teeth!

6 ___Post a Comment Here! (I love comments!!!):

Anonymous said...

I'm still full from breakfast!!! Happy Birthday Nan. I love the picture with our waiter. He was great!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you my dear sweet Amy, Kelsea and Holly for the wonderful brunch, and the generous gifts. You made my Birthday the best ever. How is it that I could be so very blessed? Love you all!!! Mom

Anonymous said...

PS.... That last picture has got to go.

the New Mom said...

Mom....which picture has to go? I'll take it off.....just let me know! I think you are so beautiful!!!!!

f*bomb. said...

Happy birthday, Nanna!!! I showed pictures to my mom when she was visiting for HER birthday, and she said, "She looks exactly the same!!!" 15 years later and you're still a superfox. rawr.

I hear you're coming out to California to continue my training to be a Lady. Good. I need it.

Anonymous said...

Just wondering....could Nan look anymore beautiful??? I don't think so!

She is ALWAYS beautiful - but I think she might already have that missionary glow!

Camille