Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tammy's Shower!!

Holly and friends from "Bible Study" hosted a wonderful baby shower for Tam this morning! Always so fun to see the ladies! I can't wait to hold Tam's precious little girl in my arms!
This is Lindsay's little girl, Alaina! She is so beautiful! This was actually taken at dinner Thursday night. Camille was in two from Texas so we all met downtown for dinner. I had to include this cute shot of my pregnant girls! They are so adorable! Brown is having a boy "Jack" and Tammy is having a girl "Gwendovere" or "Crystal" (don't ask about the names......she is pretty sensitive about them!) :) Love ya ladies!

1 ___Post a Comment Here! (I love comments!!!):

Anonymous said...

Those are truly HOT pregnant MAMA'S! They both look so dang cute! And - Alaina, oh my gosh she is so beautiful!

Camille