Sunday, March 04, 2007

Holly & Amy take it to the streets with the Gazillion Typhoon

Guess what? I figured out a way to add video to my blog! It's so exciting to me. Not necessarily because I will now have movies on my blog, but because I FIGURED IT OUT. AND.....I learned how to make movies with music! (This all happened after 1am this morning.....it's now 3am!) This is just the beginning folks! Check out Holly and I having fun while creating smiles in Sugar House today! (O....PS.....and I think I figured out the whole HTML thing too.........if I did...there will be a link below these words to youtube and my latest and greatest video. WAAAAAHOOOOOO!)

2 ___Post a Comment Here! (I love comments!!!):

Alan said...

Amy, I am laughing so hard. You are crazy.

Anonymous said...

Okay, you guys are a riot. I love that half the filming was of the back seat. (was I filming???) Next time, I'll play man on the street and follow 2 minutes behind and get people's reaction to you driving and spreading bubbles. 2 more places to have a bubble photo op: Temple square in between conference sessions and at the post office on tax day. Think about it