Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Spotlight of the Week.....

I've decided that each week, maybe I'll post a "Spotlight of the Week". Every Thursday night, I will take in to account all of the men that have sent me online messages and I will decide (through a rigorous process of elimination) who is most deserving of the spotlight for that particular week. Then, kind of like "Dancing with the Stars"....you at home can cast your vote for who you think I should take to the alter. I hate to influence the judging.....but thought that this week, to start at least, I will also include a photo of me with the particular lad.....so that you can get a visual! Please......cast your votes!
Keep in mind...the winner may not choose me. This gentleman-friend clearly states that he is looking for a "soul-mate" with "long hair".

5 ___Post a Comment Here! (I love comments!!!):

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Where is your dixie flag? You could wear it as a cape, just as long as it is too short and too sheen for public, and call yourselves the southern-soul-bikers, I am wondering if his dog sits on his motorcycle, I am assuming that he has one? People don't dress like that unless they really do, right?
Farley

Anonymous said...

At least he is well-groomed.

HB

Anonymous said...

This guy looks like the blueberry farmer who I see at my little country post office sometimes...wait a second...Mr Tracy??? Is that you??? AIm , he's definitely a keeper...you could have a lifetime supply of blueberries and a trailer to live in. Wow. Don't pass it up.

By the way, the dixie flag is history, not hate. (Said in my best WT southern redneck accent.)

K

Josh said...

Thanks! I needed that!!

gini-k said...

WOW...are you serious?