Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Octobers's Ups and Downs!

I love the month of October for lots of reasons. October always seems to kick off the start of my favorite season; FALL. In October, I know the greatest month of the year is soon approaching...(that would be November.... particularly the 16th) and Spencer and Kelsea were born this month.... October is significant to me as well because it marks that month that my sweet Grandma Clawson came into this world and also.....the month that she departed this world. I miss and love her so much and think of her often. I came across this picture today of me when I was three years old. It made me smile (like it does every time I see it) because I am wearing some very special, borrowed clothing. The particular borrowed item belonged to my grandma. You may have noticed …. that I have chocolate ice cream (or something of that nature) spilled all down the front of my dress. Apparently I had been enjoying myself so much with that ice cream (as I often do when I eat ice cream) that I didn’t even realize that I had to “go potty”. The story goes……I had a little accident! I cried and cried of embarrassment! My Grandma Clawson made everything better by lending me a pair of her underwear while mine where in the washer. GRANDMA SAVES THE DAY! I love you Grandma! xoxoxoxo Amy Lorraine!

5 ___Post a Comment Here! (I love comments!!!):

Anonymous said...

Amy, you absolutely make me laugh and smile every time I read your writings. Thank you for making me laugh. I LOVE to laugh as you well know. I will ALWAYS be your # 1 fan! I read your blogs every time I get a chance to. It's a guarantee belly laugher for me. I love you aim! KRISSY

stockshrink said...

Amio, I posted this morning concerning your cross dressing or rather cross generation dressing. My post does not show and I am worried you may not have received my request. It IS true you were a beautiful baby and Amy LOOK AT YOU NOW! But for my request the divine Ms. H.
I find myself with problems similar to yours when you were but a wee wee tot. The more diuretics I take the more urgency I display in finding suitable paths to lessen my anxiety as I travel from one fast food restaurant bathroom to the next. Those knickers are "so hot" I was wondering if you had access to a whole seller of fine haberdashery where I could obtain similar comfort? They seem to have made a lasting impression on you as far as comfort and effectiveness are concerned and I am hoping you can help me reduce my anxiety though you’re numerous contacts with the business elite. I will need them to be temple ready. Can you hook me up?
Slick

Anonymous said...

Aimo - October or not - you know what we say about ups and downs, "May they all be in _ _ _". (couldn't say it in case Nan is reading)!
Millie!

the New Mom said...

Uhhhh...I am not sure if dis is wite o not.......but Millie....Nan is reading this.....rumor has it one of my aunts caught wind of the blog and told her about it. She's in stealth mode.....so we wont know she's here....but she's here! Mom.....if you're reading this.....say hello to the people! xoxoxoAimo

Josh said...

Amy, I can not stop laughing! I've seen this picture before however I've never noticed the "borrowed clothing". That is hilarious!

You are so adoorable, ... I want to squeeze you!! Your cheeks remind me so much of Katie but Josh says the picture reminds him more of Annie.

I love you! Have a great day!