Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Details, Details!

Life has been a total whirlwind the past few weeks! RUSS DIXON (www.russdixonphotography.com) was so amazing to squeeze in an engagement shoot for us while Mike and the kids were here a couple weeks ago. I really wanted to have some pictures done in Midway and I really wanted to include the kids! We received the pictures yesterday and I love them. (Well.....most of them....there is only so much magic one can do with photo shop......for everything else....I guess there's Weight Watchers!) This one of Mike and I, standing in the middle of the road in Midway is one of my favorites! I'll post a few more when I have some time! For now......I've got to get back to work!

6 ___Post a Comment Here! (I love comments!!!):

Krissy said...

I LOVE this picture. It is so cool. YOu are probably wishing you weren't here in Salt Lake but there in Seattle. I wish I could talk to you, but the blog at least keeps me updated. It is so fun to read and look at. You look so beautiful Amy. You're obviously really happy! Love, love from me

cmdance said...

Oh My gosh - how I love these pictures! You look so beautiful not to mention SKINNY!!! Love you girl! See you soon!

Millie

C*K*J said...

LOVE IT! LOVE THEM ALL! AND MOST OF ALL...LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!
Much much love from me!
Bonnie

Holly said...

I just got the chills seeing that beautiful photo of you and your love.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! I can't tell for sure, but I think I'm the first Redmond girl to post on your site. We are so glad to see the smile on Mike's face on the Sunday's you come up here. Since I'm stuck in bed recovering, I've had more time than most to look thru past posts. YOU ARE AMAZING! Mike and the kids are more than blessed, more than lucky to have you in their lives. And now we're finally in the wedding month, so it won't be long before you're here for good! Can't wait to see all the things you do in our ward. I think you and Mike are a wonderful shot of love our ward needed after a year of such heartache from so many in the ward (not just Deb)
Loving welcome to Redmond,
Rachel Richins
(AKA Dr. Richins at the Halloween party)