Tuesday, September 16, 2008

OH BOY! OHHHHHHH BOY!

(WARNING.....Hand may appear larger in photo than in real life......I can always hope!) This is what I had waiting for me in my hotel room when I arrived! I was speechless (again!) This is me when I checked out of my hotel room yesterday morning! I gave several dozen roses to the hotel staff and still had TONS to share with some of the incredible people who made my weekend possible!

7 ___Post a Comment Here! (I love comments!!!):

Reid and Christine Family said...

FINALLY A POST!!
I'm so happy for you! He is so lucky to have you! Can't wait to meet him sometime. My whole family is so happy and thrilled for you.

C*K*J said...

HOORAY! and WOW!!! Can't wait to hear more! I love you girl!

Tricia Bowen said...

WHAT!!!!!????!!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. Please email me with the details!!!! Love you tons, Trish

mindy said...

Oh how beautiful!! I can't wait to hear the details. Share, share!

dede said...

I need to come out of my lurking status to say CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you (and I love your blog!)!

Mindy Varkevisser said...

Congratulations, Amy!!!! I am so happy for you. I think you are so awesome and I'm so glad you're getting married!! That is so exciting!! It was great to see you when Lisa came to town. Lots of love.
Mindy (Phelps) V.

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I am SOOOOO HAPPY for you. Congrats! I hope he knows what a lucky, lucky guy he is. Suzy