Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day TWO! YAHOOOOOOO!

Mom, Kelsea, Holly, Lisa and I are all together in Newport Beach for a girls weekend! We are having such an amazing time. We woke up and went for massages, came back for breakfast on the terrace (overlooking the golf course and ocean), then our sweet mom presented us with special "Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend bracelets, then to the mall for makeovers, dinner and then......to see Wicked! WHAT A DAY! We are the luckiest girls in the world.

4 ___Post a Comment Here! (I love comments!!!):

Josh said...

What a fun night!!!

C*K*J said...

Aaaawwwwww man! Looks like you guys are having the time of your lives! I love it!

cmdance said...

Kim you took the words right out of my mouth - Amy is absolutley GLOWING! You have always been beautiful but even more so now! Love looks good on you Aimo!!

Camille

Josh said...

Ame, I would LOVE you to post this on my blog!! Also, where are the pictures of my high jumps!!?? :)

One more thing, ... I'm dying to see more pictures of you and Mike!

I love you!